Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Article on GRSecurity, RMS, etc.

From: IngeGNUe
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Article on GRSecurity, RMS, etc.
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 19:40:37 -0400

On 06/05/16 00:58, concernedfossdev@teknik.io wrote:
> Soylent news published an article/discussion on GRSecurity, RMS, etc
> If you're interested it's here:
> https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=16/06/02/214243
>
>> RMS Responds - GRsecurity is Preventing Others From Redistributing Source
>> Code [UPDATED]

I suggest that a company with decent values hire the author of
GRSecurity to continue working on it, so that the author need not hold
the software hostage in return for money. It's corporations who benefit
the most from the project and corporations should pay, but not at the
expense of software freedom for the rest of the world.