[libreplanet-discuss] Personal Content Management

From: Kiriakos Krastillis
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Personal Content Management
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 18:11:39 +0200

Hi everybody,

Are the readers of this list aware of any libre solutions to managing personal
content? I'm not only talking about backing up Facebook photos and posts but to
actually be able to master social identities on the web.

I am aware of the diaspora project though diaspora's aim seems to be focused on
providing just one libre social network, without thinking about backing up or
even mastering other accounts (and the concepts of channeling and object
management associated with it).

Thanks for any comments,
Kiriakos

--