Re: [libreplanet-discuss] RiseUp needs our help...

From: john saylor
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] RiseUp needs our help...
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 09:26:45 -0400

comrades!

On 09/06/16 18:42, IngeGNUe wrote:
RiseUp is a nonprofit tech collective that helps activists, including
Free Software activists, by providing some pretty standard services.

"Our laboratory, Riseup Labs, actively contributes to the Free Software
movement, Free Software (or Software Libre) is part of a digital commons
for all to use."

of course, no one is forced to make a donation.

but it is my opinion that in the struggle for a more libre planet [including software], riseup is definitely on the right side. i would encourage all supporters of free culture and all anti-plutocracy activitsts to consider supporting this worthwhile organization.