Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Relicensing Question

From: Julien
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Relicensing Question
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 18:43:17 -0500

On Sun, 2016-09-25 at 15:58 -0500, Julien wrote:
> I am wanting to relicence an Apache project to GPLv3. would something
> like this
> "This file is released under the Apache 2.0 license and is
> subject to terms and condition
> provided in APACHE-LICENSE.txt
>
> line XX is modified and subject to the of GPLv3 provided in GPLv3-
> LICENSE.txt"
> in the header of exitisng files be acceptable, assuming of
> course that they have been modified.

Or should I do it like LibreOffice did
" This file is part of the LibreOffice project.

 This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
 License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
 file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.

 This file incorporates work covered by the following license notice:

   contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed
   with this work for additional information regarding copyright
   ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache
   License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file
   except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
   the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 ."