Re: Orwellian ?

From: quiliro
Subject: Re: Orwellian ?
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 07:48:45 -0500

On Wed, October 9, 2019 8:34 pm, Deb Nicholson wrote:
>    Folks should make sure they aren't posting to the shadow threads that
>    were sent to addresses someone scraped and posted to independently.

You mean that it is the wrong address they wrote to to? Please answer my
question. I mean not to hurt. I would just like to know if there is
censorship on this list and if so, why would it be. Note English is not my
mother language. So I might be using inappropriate words. I am sorry if
that is the case.