Re: “should have had a warning / apology”

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: Re: “should have had a warning / apology”
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 20:13:13 +0300

Aaron Wolf <wolftune@riseup.net> wrote:
> On 2019-10-12 3:20 a.m., Dmitry Alexandrov wrote:
>> Aaron Wolf <wolftune@riseup.net> wrote:
>>> MBR posted a Facebook link (which should have had a warning/apology perhaps)
>>
>> I beg my pardon?  Warning of / apology for what?
>
> Just like "sorry for Facebook link" or something (because Facebook is a
> company that works against most of the values we care about here).

Well, a good half of the Internet work against or at least contributes
something against freedom of computing.  I do not think that _we_ have to
apologize for them.

> I checked just now that this particular link is visible publicly without
> JavaScript though, so I guess it's not too bad, relatively speaking.

Basically, it is not bad at all. :-)

But do you mean, that Facebook have other pages that are not readable without
running nonfree scripts?