LibrePlanet logo as shown on the LP wiki could use an adjustment

From: J.B. Nicholson
Subject: LibrePlanet logo as shown on the LP wiki could use an adjustment
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 13:46:55 -0500

Valessio Brito wrote:
This email is intended to start a discussion and get people excited
about making improvements to the way we use MediaWiki for LibrePlanet.
I have a lot of ideas, and I can't do everything myself. I would like
to invite you to participate, or to forward this email to someone who
wants to start (or continue) collaborating with the free software
movement.

Here's something someone with the right fonts could probably easily correct: the LibrePlanet logo in the upper-left corner is not showing up fully. I see "IBREPLANE" instead of the proper name of the effort. I've attached a screenshot of this for reference.