Help us fight for software freedom! The FSF’s spring fundraiser has begu

From: Eko K. A. Owen
Subject: Help us fight for software freedom! The FSF’s spring fundraiser has begun
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 15:23:03 -0500

   Good afternoon everyone,

   My name is Eko K. A. Owen and I'm the new Outreach and Communications
   Coordinator. I'm really excited to be here and to advocate for free
   software.

   I'm also really excited to announce that our 2024 Spring Fundraiser has
   now begun!

   We need your help to reach our goal of 200 new associate members by
   July 19th. You can help us immensely by spreading the message to
   everyone you know about why they should join us in our fight for
   software freedom.

   If you're not yet an associate member, or your membership has lapsed,
   you can help us reach this goal, and we will give you a FSF travel mug!

   If you’re on any microblog sites, we’d also greatly appreciate you
   sharing the link
   [1]https://www.fsf.org/appeal/2024-spring/we-urgently-need-your-financi
   al-support/ and tagging #BecomeAnFSFAssociateMember.

   As always, y’all have our eternal gratitude for your continued support
   – we couldn’t do this work without each and every one of you.
   Thank you,

--
Mx. Eko K. A. Owen
(they/them pronouns)

We urgently need your financial support: [3]http://www.fsf.org/join

Give the gift of an FSF associate membership:
[4]https://my.fsf.org/gift-a-membership

Follow the FSF on Mastodon: [5]https://hostux.social/@fsf

Sign up for the FSF's newsletter: [6]https://www.fsf.org/fss