Re: GUB with local git-repo?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: GUB with local git-repo?
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 11:47:28 +0200

Am Do., 6. Juni 2019 um 23:15 Uhr schrieb Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:

> [...]

Hi Phil,

let's see, if I understand correctly:

For a public branch, I'd checkout a local branch, say: dev/issue4943
Then make it public with
  git push origin dev/issue4943
Further changes added to this branch with
  git push dev/issue4943 HEAD:staging
Invoking GUB with
  make LILYPOND_BRANCH=dev/issue4943 lilypond

Though, I don't know how to delete said branch from the official repo,
after all work is done.

Is this what you mean or something different?

Thanks,
  Harm