Re: Use binary search in Axis_group_interface::combine_pure_heights. (is

From: jonas . hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Use binary search in Axis_group_interface::combine_pure_heights. (issue 573730043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 02:15:28 -0700

LGTM otherwise

https://codereview.appspot.com/573730043/diff/567470043/lily/axis-group-interface.cc
File lily/axis-group-interface.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/573730043/diff/567470043/lily/axis-group-interface.cc#newcode206
lily/axis-group-interface.cc:206: auto it = lower_bound
(break_ranks.begin (), break_ranks.end (), start);
Could you add a comment that break_ranks is sorted by construction in
Paper_score::find_break_indices() -- if that is true: I had a quick look
at the code and this seems the most likely explanation why a binary
search is legit.  But please double check and let me know if that guess
is correct.

https://codereview.appspot.com/573730043/