Re: Build issue with fontforge version

From: Nomans name
Subject: Re: Build issue with fontforge version
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 22:58:34 +0700

Thanks Carl and sorry for late response.
I tried but it still throws back the same result.
###
ERROR: Please install required programs:  /opt/local/bin/fontforge >= 20110222
(installed: )

Note that FontForge is indeed installed with more up-to-date version.
Jajas-MacBook-Pro:build jajaman$ port list fontforge
fontforge                      @20190801       graphics/fontforge

If I go to /opt/local/bin/fontforge and run the binary, here is the msg

####
Last login: Thu Apr 23 22:56:16 on ttys001
/opt/local/bin/fontforge ; exit;
Jajas-MacBook-Pro:~ jajaman$ /opt/local/bin/fontforge ; exit;
dyld: Symbol not found: _PyBool_Type
  Referenced from: /opt/local/lib/libfontforge.3.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace
 in /opt/local/lib/libfontforge.3.dylib
Abort trap: 6
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.
####

Thanks for the tip anyway.

Regards,