design decision needed - how to render "Used properties" for markup-(lis

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: design decision needed - how to render "Used properties" for markup-(list-)commands
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 10:19:04 +0100

Hi,

currently https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/588
is tagged 'needs design', because there are proposals to change the
style how the "Used properties" for markup-(list-)commands should
print in NR.
I've manually [*] created a html-file to demonstrate the default and
the so far made suggestions.
See attached.

Opinions?

Anyway, MR 588 is more a bugfix. Thus I'd prefer not to entangle a
bug-fix with a new design, but to open a new issue or MR for the
latter.

Thanks,
  Harm

[*] I wrote a short .texi-file and used texi2html.
Using texi2pdf aborts. same with texi2any --pdf
No clue why.