Re: Would like to develop

From: Juan Lucas Rey
Subject: Re: Would like to develop
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 13:27:53 +0000

Relying all this time:

Right but brew is much more popular and would therefore drive more developers
in (Or advance users) I remember installing macports on a previous mac just for
this, and I agree it worked.

I have been reading and reproducing the build process this week (I used docker
for Mac instead of the other option) and I got to say it's pretty involved and
wished it was simpler, and I'm saying this as a professional programmer.

I'll have to dig deeper to see if there's anything I can help about that