Re: Releasing 2.22.0

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Releasing 2.22.0
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 14:36:41 +0100

Am 03.01.2021 um 12:05 schrieb Jonas Hahnfeld:
Hi all and happy new year 2021 to everyone!
Wishing you the same and thanks for your work on LilyPond!
There were no bug reports for 2.21.82 and no other Critical issue that
I'm aware of. While there are a few changes that could be backported (I
tried to label the MRs at GitLab), I think we should release the
current state as 2.22.0. More bug fixes can follow in future versions.

I'll finalize the branch later today (merge translation, bump version
numbers, add a convert rule for the stable version) and then would like
to ask Phil to build the binaries using GUB. Once they're uploaded, it
may be prudent to test that they work the same as the previous release
candidates before announcing the new stable version.
Sounds good!

Thanks,
Michael