Permission to utilise lilypond code

From: Daniel Xu
Subject: Permission to utilise lilypond code
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 19:00:38 +1300

Hey there,
I love your program and love the output that your software creates and I
made a program to automatically transcribe music with your program, GitHub
link here:
https://github.com/Pookie-Cookie/music-transcription
Since the program requires lilypond to work I had to move the entire
lilypond installation into the working directory and as such before I
commit this change and potentially plagiarise your work, I was wondering if
this is ok to do and in essence distribute your software on your behalf as
it is a core part of my code (though unlikely as it is just a side project
for myself).

Kind regards
Daniel Xu