Countdown delayed

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Countdown delayed
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 19:37:48 -0600 (MDT)

Today's countdown report will be delayed. Gitlab is enforcing TFA, by sending a
verification code. At least, that's what they claim: the code isn't appearing
in my mailbox, so I can't sign in. It's 7:35 local time here in Cypress Hills
Interprovincial Park, and I'll try again in a few hours. If whatever latency
hasn't resolved itself by then, I'll get in touch with them in the morning.

Cheers,
Colin