Inquiry about Feature Suggestions for LilyPond

From: Peter X
Subject: Inquiry about Feature Suggestions for LilyPond
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 14:25:07 -0700

Dear LilyPond Development Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Peter Xu, and I have been a
dedicated user of LilyPond for some time now. First and foremost, I would
like to express my gratitude for the hard work and dedication you have put
into developing such an exceptional software. LilyPond has greatly enhanced
my workflow and has been instrumental in many of my projects.

Recently, while working with the software, I came across a potential
feature or improvement that I believe could benefit many users. I'm keen on
sharing this with the team and contributing to the ongoing betterment of
LilyPond.

Could you kindly guide me on the appropriate channel or procedure to
formally suggest this feature? I understand that there might be a specific
format or platform where such suggestions are reviewed and discussed.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and direction on this matter. I'm
looking forward to contributing in any way I can to further enhance this
wonderful software.

Best regards,

Peter Xu
peterandu365@gmail.com