Re: Relative rhythms across bars for time changes?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Relative rhythms across bars for time changes?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 08:01:47 -0500

Hi all (including -dev!),

> There may be a way to do it with a MetronomeMark — I just don’t know it. I
> was surprised to find that I couldn’t make the following (or similar) work:

And now I find this: <https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/1276>
Apparently I “offered an extra bounty for this one”. 13 years ago. LOL

Bounty is still good.  :)

Best,
Kieren.

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated
to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.