Re: Can't automatically merge

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Can't automatically merge
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 20:11:36 +0100

On Thu, 2023-12-14 at 17:43 +0000, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > > Yep, thanks.
> >
> > I spoke too early – it's still not working properly.
>
> On this page I read:
>
>   For self-hosted runners, the previous workaround may need to be
>   re-applied as we have updated GitLab.com certificate.  Please see
>   possible workarounds in
>   gitlab.com/gitlab-com/gl-infra/production/-/issues/17265
>
> Jonas?

(In cases like these, please cc me directly; then the email will land
in my inbox and I may react faster...)

I disabled Dan's and Karlin's runner. Can you please restart it and
then ping me so I can re-enable? If possible, maybe also update the
runner version...

It's not fully clear to me why my runner isn't affected (I didn't need
to restart) ... For now I reduced the check_interval so it picks up
jobs immediately. It will be slower though, but I'm not sure going back
to the SaaS runners for now would be an improvement.

Thanks,
Jonas