Any active Chinese translator?

From: Lex Zhou
Subject: Any active Chinese translator?
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 15:30:34 +0000

Dear developers of Lilypond,

I'm Lex, a regular Lilypond user now.
And I'm planning to translate the website / manuals into Chinese.
Still trying to sort out the translation process. Any help / reminder would be
very welcome.

Done:

-   Gitlab account and repository cloning / forking

Todo:

-   find a way to check current translation / extract the source text to be
translated

The "Translating the documentation" part in Contributor's Guide seems not so
straight-forward, and I'm still struggling to make an idea of "step1,
step2,...,translate!" out of it.

Keep in touch.

Regards,

Lex