Re: LilyDev3 problems - a translator's point of view

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: LilyDev3 problems - a translator's point of view
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 19:22:48 -0400

On 2024-05-14 10:49, 周 卫星 wrote:
[HIGH] The LilyDev3 docker build is ​**MISSING SOME PACKAGES** and not
available for work out-of-box! To me it looks like a critical issue - why all
the bother with Docker when I need to search and install the missing packages
manually?

I believe that Federico wrote recently that he is not maintaining LilyDev any longer, but I am having a hard time finding a written record of it.

I could push some Dockerfile updates that I have been using, but I don't know where to push them. I don't want to make my fork the de-facto trunk and become personally responsible for processing all new contributions.
--
Dan