Re: Lilypond dependencies

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: Lilypond dependencies
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 17:13:20 +0200

I've switched to building a lilydev image but bare on WSL2/Ubuntu 22.04,
so I thought all I needed to do was replaying the Dockerfile by hand, if
you will.

Looking at fedelibre's Dockerfile from TOT,
could someone explain what's the story behind this segment, circa line 25:

# Add a non-root user who can run sudo without a password.
RUN useradd -m -s /bin/bash user \
&& adduser user sudo \
&& echo '%sudo ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL' >> /etc/sudoers \
&& sudo -u user touch ~user/.sudo_as_admin_successful

I don't quite like having passwordless sudo, I must say.

Also, wasn't lilypond building with Guile 3 now?

Luca Fascione