lilypond-user-fr

Re: Métrique inhabituelle

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Métrique inhabituelle
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 19:16:24 +0100

Salut Bernard,

Aaron a proposé ça, peut-être que c’est un point de départ :

\version "2.20.0"

% thanks to lilypond@hillvisions.com

textStencil =
#(define-music-function
  (grob text)
  (key-list? markup?)
  #{ \override #grob . stencil = #ly:text-interface::print
     \override #grob . text = #text #})

timeStencil = \textStencil Staff.TimeSignature \etc

{
  \once \timeStencil \markup \compound-meter #'(0 0)
  \time 3/2
  | a'2 b'4. a'8 g'4 g'
  \once \timeStencil \markup \vcenter \huge \bold V
  \time 5/4
  | a'4 b'4. c''8 b' a' b'4
  \time 6/8
  | a'8 g' fis' gis'4. \bar "|."
}

{
  \time 6/1
  \override Staff.TimeSignature.stencil =
  #(lambda (grob)
     (grob-interpret-markup grob #{ \markup\compound-meter #'(0 0) #}))
  c'4
}