Re: how to underline or italic a single word in lyric?

From: Jay Hamilton
Subject: Re: how to underline or italic a single word in lyric?
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 19:15:05 -0700

Well Kieren said it was on page 225 but I just looked and that page in the pdf is about guitar fret diagrams.
He also said that it's not explicit and under formating text which eventually I found, it's not in Section 1.8.2 Formating Text (which btw does not come up in a search and begins on page 166 of my pdf.... there is something referring to Italics and underline but it does not say anything about lyrics.
The snippet(he provided link to) is exactly what I needed to see, instantly understandable and executable.
And now end of topic I've got a project to do.
Thanks
Jay