Re: A comment about the documentation

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: A comment about the documentation
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 13:50:57 +0100

Am Sa., 2. Jan. 2021 um 00:37 Uhr schrieb Thomas Morley
<thomasmorley65@gmail.com>:

> Am Fr., 1. Jan. 2021 um 23:25 Uhr schrieb Thomas Morley
> <thomasmorley65@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Am Fr., 1. Jan. 2021 um 20:24 Uhr schrieb David Nalesnik
> > <david.nalesnik@gmail.com>:
> > >
> > > Hi Harm,

> > > Nice catch!
> > >
> > > This change should catch only the exported bindings:
> > >
> > > #(define (get-binding-list iface)
> > >    (ly:module->alist (resolve-interface iface)))
> >
> > If I'm not mistaken this _is_ already used in
> > https://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user@gnu.org/msg100337.html
> >
> > Cheers,
> >   Harm
>
> I misread.
> You changed resolve-module to resolve-interface
> Now working as expected.
>
> Thanks,
>   Harm

I've put some more work on it.
Makes it work for unnamed modules, like (current-module).
Changes negative logic omit-markups? to positive logic include-markups?.
Changes the final caller to be more conveniant and taking optional
arguments for the port, include-markups? and public?.
Closes the ouput-port, if none-default was specified.
Adds some (currently commented) code to display used interfaces and
the amount of found closures to current-error-port.

Cheers,
  Harm