Re: LilyPond Yasnippets

From: Hendursaga
Subject: Re: LilyPond Yasnippets
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 09:21:13 -0400

> I think your question answers itself.

Worth a shot, though!

> Sorry I can't be more helpful but it's pretty easy to write your snippets as
> you go along isn't it?

The simple ones, at least. For my specific example I listed, I think I'll go to
a more Emacs-specific list for help.

I did find that Yasnippet can convert most (?) TextMate snippets to its format.
I found this[1] but they also are rather simple. If anyone has more TextMate
snippets they'd like to share, I could see if I can convert them.

Cheers,
Hendursaga

[1] https://github.com/textmate/lilypond.tmbundle/tree/master/Snippets