linphone-users

[Linphone-users] Permissions Issue With Adobe Audition?

From: bruce brucenewbury . com
Subject: [Linphone-users] Permissions Issue With Adobe Audition?
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:35:19 +0000

This just started with last update of Linphone. Unless I have Linphone connected, I cannot record audio to Adobe Audition. Six hours with Adobe tech "offshore" to no avail. Uninstalled/reinstalled, problem went away for a few hours but is now back. Is there a permissions issue with Linphone taking over my audio input preferences? Anyone run across this?

Bruce Newbury

bruce@brucenewbury.com

401-529-0633