liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] About 5.5.1 and Internet Games

From: Colin Stewart
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] About 5.5.1 and Internet Games
Date: 19 Jun 2002 20:58:17 -0400

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 15:52, Christian Mauduit wrote:
> For the 2nd point my idea would be to create an IRC Channel into the quakenet
You are probably right. An IRC channel would do it. Rather on
irc.openprojects.net though. In fact, I just tried channel #liquidwar on
irc.openprojects.net and it works rather good 8-) I guess I need to put
this information in the docs now!
I think both are a good idea - lets use irc.openprojects.net #liquidwar as the channel, and in case meeting up still proves difficult we can meet up on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to trying out a network game!

Colin.