liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] Liquid War nominated for Free Software Trophies

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: [liquidwar-user] Liquid War nominated for Free Software Trophies
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 22:46:28 +0200

Hi,

Just a word to say that LW has has been nominated for "Les Trophées du
Libre" which is an International Free Software Competition. More info on
http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/

Liquid War is one of the 3 nominees in the Game category, along with
Frozen Bubble and Vega Strike. So I'll be in Soissons (France) on May
23th. This is definitely very good news, and I pretty sure I'll have a
bunch of things to report after this event 8-) The one thing I'm very
excited about is to meet Free Software developpers there, for there will
be a bunch of them.

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--