liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] LW 5.6.2 getting ready

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: [liquidwar-user] LW 5.6.2 getting ready
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:20:22 +0100

Hi,

A patch which fixes a rather nasty bug on the server has been submitted
on happypenguin.org, I've applied this patch on CVS, and also
implemented a new feature which is "disable bots when joining net
games". This means that if you usually play with a bot, when connecting
on a net game, you'll be alone and the bot won't be playing. The current
behavior (ie have both you and the bot joining the game) can still be
activated by disabling this option.

Therefore I'd need translations for this option which is "Allow net
bots" in English. The translation musn't be too long, "Allow net bots"
is the longest possible AFAIK, since it has to fit on a small button.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day,

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>     __/\__ ___