liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] Liquid War on Mac Intel : some crashes

From: Julien Canet
Subject: [liquidwar-user] Liquid War on Mac Intel : some crashes
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:18:31 +0200

Dear all,

I am new to this mailing list.
I really love liquid war and I would like to use it on my macbook (macintel).
I downloaded the binary from ufoot site.
I am encountering very often crashes with this version : it doesn't
crash during play but on the menu page or in the score page.
Usually I cannot play more than 5 times without a crash, sometimes it
crashes after the first play.
This version is a PPC version (as far as I know) and I am using a mac
intel so it is "emulated", maybe this is related.
I would like to know where to find a universal binary version or an
intel version.
If it is not available, I would like to contact the authors (hey guys
are you reading the mailing list?) of the Mac port to have some
information/help on building a universal binary version.
I saw on the documentation a howto build LW on mac, but I am very new
to Mac and need some help (how to install esound for example...).

Please help me,

Best regards,

Julien