liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] devel list

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] devel list
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:38:21 +0200

Hi,

Fred Maranhão wrote:
Is there a devel mailing list of liquid war? I want to contribute with
pt_BR (brazilian) translations.
Well, this "user" mailing-list does IMHO fit for discussing such a subject, it's rather "low-traffic" (!) and can tolerate some development related discussion. As long as we don't mass email and forward changelogs every hour, it's OK.

Just FYI, LW5 (unlike LW6) does not use the sandard GNU gettext (.po files) for translation. Instead, you need to patch the C source. Basically, to add Portuguese, what we would need to do is create an src/langpt.c file with all translated strings.

See src/langen.c and src/langfr.c for examples.

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden> - http://www.ufoot.org/ ___ __/\__