listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 18:18:31 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: precipice thigh

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: precipice thigh Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 17:36:10 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

and I hope to meet you in person some day!

After reading Bob's blog, I made another attempt to transfer the
reamining domains, however, it looks like RF has now locked all domains,
and they can't be unlocked. Not being a completly web saavy person, this
is a bit confusing, I apologize for repeating things and asking silly
questions. Keep it in perspective people.

THOUSANDS, they think, just for having gotten there first, with no good
intent. Every domain name owner who had their domains in registerfly are
going insane with anger.

Most emails are being bounced back with a "we will not respond to this
message" automated reply. I've been trying to get help via the support
ticket system for months, they simply go unanswered.

The Go Daddy Super Bowl commercials are lighthearted and entertaining.
The lawsuit requests that Mr.

ICANN sent several emails to RegisterFly telling them to issue us our
authorization code so we could transfer the name. Thing is, I came here
to shop today and renew some domains, maybe buy a few other services.
They are edgier than their companion TV commercials.

I get spammed by other registrars like for instance network solutions.

And Go Daddy does exactly that. Domain names must be unlocked.
Registerfly needs to strike a deal. Also, I truly dislike making
payments by Visa Cards as Moneybookers is, i think, faster and more
reliable.
These Registerfly customers have now by default become eNom customers.
That's crazy talking.

So, while we are in the midst of the Registerfly scandal, it is nice to
see how a registrar should be run.

Eventually, we will get them approved. I have to do upkeep for several
blogs on sites that I run, but I get PAID for it. Maybe you can talk
Iain into getting a side car and being my chauffeur  But who knows,
August is awhile away still.

"  And, the ones that can't seem to avoid broken and frozen links. And
Go Daddy does exactly that. I got mad and read the article on ICANN.

But that is just my opinion and you fought for the right for each of us
to have our own opinions and for that I thank you very much. I get
spammed by other registrars like for instance network solutions.
Time to make people use it or lose it, like land used to be in this
country, back before either of us was born and things still made a bit
of sense.
Just thought I'd update on that aspect.
Registerfly needs to strike a deal. Go Daddy has been asked to help.

Is Registerfly still being required to help us leave?

After authorizing the transfer, you will be asked the domain's
Authorization Code. Have a hard time with that and not where I would
like to see the world headed. I had never seen a Go Daddy commercial and
had no idea it was such a large and successful company. Hope my transfer
goes ok.
Hey, you could always take a vacation up here to Alaska and do it live
in the studio. we recontacted ICANN, which took several phone calls and
several emails just to get a response.

These Registerfly customers have now by default become eNom customers.

As far as your eleven bucks with Registerfly is concerned: I have no
idea as to the best way to handle that.

After I posted my last article on the Registerfly crisis, I was asked to
also provide a special deal for Registerfly customers who purchased SSL
certificates from Registerfly.

Though I'd prefer to simply discuss the services that GoDaddy. I will
not be doing any shopping. com to GoDaddy, i would have chosen you and
not the lame RegisterFly .
I saw it after made my transfers in a rush.
Also, he said Medina was taking customers' money in online transactions
and then failing to register the domain names they had paid for.
"ICANN has been frustrated and distressed by recent management confusion
inside RegisterFly," Dr.

Your pic looks cool right there on the top of your blog standing with
those beautiful ladies. I wonder:  Are you a man hater?
I appologize for having to be the bearer of bad news but I'd just
received word back from the court hearing today in Newark New Jersey and
the Judge gave the company back to Kevin Medina. And Go Daddy extends
their caring nature to their employees.

I saw it after made my transfers in a rush. So, for the clueless
ignoramuses who have for years been posting about how unethical Go Daddy
is, it is time for you to get some clues.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 2d3c2b708df8177f4fd29b64275cd31e786f1f1b
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---