lout-users

Re: can I change font family for rest of a document

From: Valery Ushakov
Subject: Re: can I change font family for rest of a document
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 03:47:42 +0300

On Fri, Jan 01, 2021 at 17:14:16 -0500, douglas mcallaster wrote:

> I see that the @InitialFont in the setup file is used to set the
> font for the document.
[...]
> But I cannot seem to figure out whether and how to change a font
> family for the rest of the document.

It took me some effort to figure out your question...  By "the rest of
the document" - do you mean "for all the text, starting at some
specific point in the document"?  Because otherwise your first
paragraph answers the question from the second paragraph :).

The answer is most likely "no".

-uwe