lwip-users

[lwip-users] MQTT using lwip/pppos secure communication

From: john vargh
Subject: [lwip-users] MQTT using lwip/pppos secure communication
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 14:51:09 +0530

Hello,

I am using NXP micro, with LWIP version 2.1.2
I have successfully established the MQTT communication with Mosquitto server.

Now, I want to communicate with Amazon server, using secure MQTT.
I want to know the basic steps OR which calls to use to INIT the process.
[ client & server handshake with certs.]

Any one as tried, just need to know the which calls to be used to get started.

MQTT_DO_CONNECT...

Thomas