lwip-users

[lwip-users] Adding code to LWIP HTTP server.

From: Amr Elsayed
Subject: [lwip-users] Adding code to LWIP HTTP server.
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 15:38:01 +0200

Hello Guys,

I am using the HTTP server raw application supplied in the LWIP apps folder and I have added basic authentication to it. but I don't like the way I did it. that I edited the source of httpd.c get_http_headers() to add the 401 header if needed ,http_parse_request() to check the HTTP authorization header match and http_find_file() to check if the requested resource needs authorization.
Is there a way to hook my authentication code without editing httpd.c this would allow me to upgrade LWIP seamlessly in the future or I should not worry about that and just fix some simple merge conflict in case of upgrade ?
I am using LWIP 2.x.x.

--
Best Regards,
Amr Elsayed.