lwip-users

[lwip-users] wolfSSL with lwip httpd

From: John Butera
Subject: [lwip-users] wolfSSL with lwip httpd
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 16:19:53 +0000

I see that there is support for mbedtls with lwip’s httpd application. I’m trying to modify the altcp_mbedtls stuff to use wolfSSL instead, but I’m feeling very lost. Has anyone attempted this before? I kind of get it from a high level perspective.. I init the SSL configuration, which gets stored in the “config” structure, and then connection-specific context goes in the “setup” structure, is that right? And then I have to redirect reads and writes to/from the “lower” or “inner” connection. Any tips or guidance would be appreciated!

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information belonging to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, use, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.