lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Can't log on to gmail

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Can't log on to gmail
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 18:49:33 -0400 (EDT)

Okay,
for those saying lynx cannot work any longer you are incorrect.
I just logged in from my work  shell account using lynx just fine.
Added to my using lynx with gmail  several times per day.
Now as a shortcut, consider adding the following to your lynx bookmark file.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=html&zy=h

Works  for me with both of my gmail accounts  all the time.
Granted, I have gotten the message you reference using java script browsers, l i n k s and e-links with one gmail account while still logging in using those browsers with another. If your gmail account is normally signed in to a java script browser, perhaps? log out first?
Just some thoughts,
Karen