lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx no longer works with gmail

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx no longer works with gmail
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 21:55:15 -0400

I used it from my home computer which has latest certificates working on
it.  I know this since I can download my gmail with mutt.

I'll try the link from panix.com which is in New York.

This is weird.  When I got two numbers showing up on panix I hit q and
as soon as I did, the gmail screens came up.  I got the javascript
complaint and google could not sign me in at the end of the process
though.  I may need to check gmail type and make it basic before I try
this again that may get me in.