lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Links Disappearing from BookMark File?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Links Disappearing from BookMark File?
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 22:02:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi All: I have suspected this for a while. In both my own L Y N X machine as well as Shellworld, I have items which either go away after adding a new bookmark, or an actual link name is replaced with "hidden-link" In that case I can still visit the site. Has any1 else ever had this happen-and-are their solutions? I am running a January 2023 Debian SID version. Thanks so much in advance. On my local machine, I added a bookmark-and-maybe 5 links went away. In 28years I've never seen this.
Chime