lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] a cookie question?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] a cookie question?
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 00:00:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,
Curious about the lynx_cookies file.
I have always wondered the difference between a false/false cookie, and a false/true one. Was checking on mine, some of my google cookies are gone, but that may be due to the changes.
There are allot of them, in general, some false and some true.
when Lynx adds a cookie is the most recent one put at the top, or the bottom? and are the false / false or false / true ones important in terms of which is more successful?
Thanks,
Karen