mailman-ate-my-sendmail

Re: refnance it

From: Fabricio Dvorak
Subject: Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 01:29:03 -0700

D y ea f r H z om k e O a wne t r,

Your c p re e di h t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV v VN r c ea a l e h st w at b e and want I k MME k DIA r TE c h as t h to s l pe w nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L n OW m ER your monthly pa b ym s ent e s
by a third or more, here are the d c ea e ls x we have T s OD x AY:

$ 4 i 90 , 0 g 00 a d s lo y w a m s 3 , 6 u 5 %
$ 3 z 70 , 0 q 00 a m s l b ow a m s 3 , 9 b 0 %
$ 2 m 50 , 0 v 00 a l s lo e w a f s 3 , 3 p 5 %
$ 2 m 00 , 00 y 0 a m s lo y w a k s 3 , 5 s 5 %

V g isi c t ou m r web s w it i e

Fabricio Dvorak , A j ppr l ov w al Ma h na i ge b r

of dried fruits, and red earthenware pots of honey, and twice-baked
cakes that would keep good a long time, and on a little of which they
could march far. The making of these was one of his secrets; but honey
was in them, as in most of his foods, and they were good to eat, though