mailman

Re: Email Messages

From: The FLOSS Information
Subject: Re: Email Messages
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 16:47:43 +0300

I don't think Outlook is a bad service.

I suggest you look carefully. Yeah, we didn't have a problem about a week ago. I was able to send the latest messages from this account (address@hidden). In addition, I sent messages to another GNU-related email address (address@hidden) from these email addresses (address@hidden and address@hidden). No response to two email accounts (address@hidden and address@hidden).

I suggest you pay attention to the time of messages.

----

address@hidden

----

address@hidden