re: Cannot buid out gnumake 3.80

From: Wu Kun
Subject: re: Cannot buid out gnumake 3.80
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:38:26 +0800

Hi, all:

After I make modification manually according to the hash.patch, I can not build
out the gnumake.exe correctly via "build_w32.bat" yet. The following error is
reported:

"Linking WinRel/gnumake.exe"
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
"w32\subproc\winrel\subproc.lib" "WinRel build failed"

After checking there is no such a file (w32\subproc\winrel\subproc.lib)
existing.

May build_w32.bat forget to generate the subproc.lib ?

  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1687&group_id=71