mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] redmine migration status: 1/26/2012

From: Will Kahn-Greene
Subject: [GMG-Devel] redmine migration status: 1/26/2012
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 20:55:21 -0500 (EST)

tl;dr: Here's the status report for where we're at. The Trac data is still a *test migration* and will be wiped out when I do a final migration next week some time.

Since the other day, I have:

1. I wrote a script that connects new user accounts with their existing data that was migrated over from Redmine and ran it on the three accounts in the system now.

2. I updated the wiki page: http://wiki.mediagoblin.org/Redmine_migration

Outstanding:

I have to make some more changes to the migration script to handle comment formatting and dumping issue data that has no good place in Trac.

Things I need help with:

I still need help testing the new Trac instance with the data in it.

* Does the data look good?
* Are there problems with the data?
* Are there things about this Trac instance that we want to change?

That's it!

/will