mediagoblin-devel

Re: [GMG-Devel] unsaved pending instance, orphan, not attached to any pa

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] unsaved pending instance, orphan, not attached to any parent MediaEntry
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 07:29:04 -0500

It looks like some items didn't get saved in the session.

In the meanwhile, is it possible to restart the mediagoblin instance
(just the python/paster server) and see if the error persists?

Elrond has some ideas as to what might be causing this and says he will
attempt to work on it this weekend.

Regarding the Mongo->SQL switchover, sorry, I mean the switchover of the
whole codebase, which means we haven't had much time to test for
errors on real deployments! :)

 - Chris