mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] Spanish translation complete

From: Laura Arjona
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Spanish translation complete
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:12:59 +0200

Hello,
I've just completed the Spanish translation in transifex, I hope it is
not too late for the next release.
I am not very happy with some of the strings but I still didn't manage
to arrange time (and a machine) to make a mediagoblin test install to
look at contexts and so, and I think it's better than nothing.
If somebody wants to review or change anything, for me it's no problem.
Regards
Laura Arjona