mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] LAST DAY of the MediaGoblin campaign!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] LAST DAY of the MediaGoblin campaign!
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 10:36:32 -0600

Yo!

This is the LAST DAY of the MediaGoblin campaign!  If you've been
putting off donating, please donate now!  And we could also use your
help spreading the word as much as possible!
  http://mediagoblin.org/pages/campaign.html

I've also recently written a blagpost titled: "Let's bring this home,
decentralize media sharing, and save the kittens."  It may be
interesting to you!
  http://mediagoblin.org/news/decentralizing-opportunity.html

Thanks everyone!  Let's bring this one home with fireworks!
 - Christopher Allan Webber