mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin v0.3.2, "Goblinverse", is OUT!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin v0.3.2, "Goblinverse", is OUT!
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:05:50 -0600

Hey all!

At long last!  It's out!
  http://mediagoblin.org/news/mediagoblin-0.3.2-goblinverse.html

Horray!  This one's chock fulla features, as you already know.  And
finally the feature freeze is over! ;)

Problem: I got this out just in time and now I need to prep for my
family trip.  I've pushed to identi.ca/twitter/diaspora/etc, but if
anyone wants to submit to reddit, slashdot, or etc, that would be
great. :)

I'll be out for the next week.  Cya in early 2013!
 - cwebb