mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin campaign 2014: live!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin campaign 2014: live!
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:45:10 -0600

Hello all!

I'm excited to announce our new fundraising campaign has gone *live*!

  http://mediagoblin.org/pages/campaign.html

I really encourage you to go, check out that page, and especially
watch the video.  We've worked really hard on it to clearly explain
the goals of this campaign, and the issues at stake!

In short though, this has been a really amazing last year.  We'd like
to continue it... and actually make this next year even more
impressive than the last.  We want to bring home federation, land the
1.0 release, add privacy features, make MediaGoblin easy to run, and
get people using it.  Check out the campaign page for more... we've
even got a pretty neat pixel art based funding milestone list! :)

So what are you waiting for?  Go check it out now!

  http://mediagoblin.org/pages/campaign.html

And tell your family and friends!  Anything you can do to spread the
word greatly helps.

Thanks all!

 - Chris